Thursday, August 10, 2006

The shot I shoulda got

So after getting those extra shots of the ridiculous amounts of barriers at Loyola, we turned the corner and I saw today's hero, or rather, what he/she left behind. Your regular run-of-the-mill sedan sitting in the middle of a side street just off of Sheridan, on it's side (the drivers side to be exact). A guy got on my bus just across the intersection and everyone asked him how it happened. He hadn't actually witnessed it, but laughed and said he's been standing there for five minutes trying to figure that out himself. The beauty of it is it just looks like it had been parked on the side of the road and was just somehow tipped up. There were no other cars around (other than those parallel parked lining both sides of the street). If only I hadn't put my phone away so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home