Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bus Drivers, grrrr!

So I was standing at the corner of Congress and State, at the bus stop, which is kind of tucked between pillars that line the sidewalk, so sometimes it's hard to see, I understand. As the bus approaches it is obvious it's not going to stop. I see the driver point around the corner. I run about 30 feet to reach the bus as it stops right next to a flower bed which I have to wind my way around. I am just rounding the flower bed as a passenger exits and I awkwardly try to get around him to the bus door. The doors begin to close and I yell "hey" at which point the driver points down the street to the next bus stop, as if to suggest I run all the way to the next block. However he does reopen the door still pointing to the next stop saying the stop is up there, to which I respond, "The stop was back there!" to which he weakly replies, "oh I didn't see you." Funny, you just directed me around the corner less than a minute ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home